Wings of Kindness & Little Goats of Hope

>>  Monday, February 4, 2013

Okay... So maybe there's just way too much wanna-be "he-man", testosterone going on lately... Between the appalling thrill-to-kill python "hunt" in Florida to yesterday's tough and tumble super marathon of wing eating . :(

Anyway --- I'll take any and every opportunity to show a gentler side to guys who get such a bad rap of being "brutes" all the time. They sure aren't! Take for instance this latest video posted by the guardian/rescuer of Fadjen:


Petit Biquet translates to my little lamb... But this adorable love is a baby goat who is being human-hand raised because his mom is unable to do so... It appears that the shepherd dog also enjoys the role of being a surrogate mom. 


And sweet Fadjen has turned 3!!!... So much for the "fierce", destined-to-be-killed-as-a-baby-bull bull! 
When you're kind --- It's all good! <3 span="">


5 comments :

veganelder February 5, 2013 at 5:33 AM  

The video is too much. Wow. And you turn a beautiful phrase: "goats of hope"...big smile...thank you.

Anonymous February 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM  

Thanks for reminding me, Bea, of what I haven't done in a week: check out my gmail box, where I would've seen the Fadjen emails & videos. They're heaven-sent! He is truly an ambassador for all bulls worldwide -- especially in France and neighboring Spain.

And good for Alicia for keeping vegan-strong with her little one.

Yes, kindness in both genders, at all ages, toward and among all species, is the only way to go.

Bea Elliott February 7, 2013 at 8:06 AM  

You're very welcome veganelder and Olivia! Whenever I can put a smile on the faces of two of my favorite animal-friendly comrades - I'm a happy camper too. ;)

Anonymous February 17, 2013 at 4:32 PM  

So sweet. I needed that. Thanks. :)

Bea Elliott February 27, 2013 at 4:15 PM  

I'm so sorry for the late reply hgv - Somehow I falsely imagined I was nearly all caught up! What in the world was I thinking???

Glad you like! Thanks. <3